Friday 2 August 2013

Friendly alien

The happiest-friendliest-sweetest alien ever - drawn by Lana, 5.


You know, I sometimes make mistakes. When I made the first version of this softie, I misinterpreted the tail of the alien. Although there was one thing I couldn't explain (why does the tail start and end at the same height...?), I wasn't smart enough to find out the answer, so I made the most usual kind of tail. And then Lana's father gave me the answer and asked me to change the tail. I love Lana's imagination: her creature looks much better with the new tail!

Kacsacsőrű emlős-farkú firkababa - természetesen Ausztráliába :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love your work and all the care you take into making everything unique. I try to do that with my work as well (www.stellinacreations.blogspost.com). How long does it usually take to make each toy and can it be made as part of a theme, with a sketch that I will provide? Again! Love the work :)

    ReplyDelete