Tuesday 10 June 2014

Big Blue Supercat Softie

Mattia wanted a 1-meter-tall custom cat plushie first...:) I managed to convince him it would be toooooo big! But even though it is a nice, giant, chubby kitty. And a superhero! 

Facts: definitely the biggest custom stuffed animal I've ever made. Maybe the longest time I spent with turning a drawing into a 3D cuddly toy (errrr, it's not easy to cuddle this kitty...). And a pretty lot of time spent together. I felt the flat was empty without him when I arrived home from the post office...
The biggest custom stuffed animal I've ever sewn
Even its hairs on the top of his head were sewn one by one
Big crazy cat plushie for a big kid



Bonus pic entitled "Behind every successful man giant cat there is a woman":

Me and the giant cat plushie - sorry for the moustache... its fixable :-)

Óriás macska, aki olaszul fog nyávogni Londonban. Pláne, ha a bajsza így össze van kuszálódva.

No comments:

Post a Comment